Most device need USB debugging before they can be rooted. One of the rooting process is called adb, here is how to enable USB debugging mode in all android from Android v2.0.** up to android v7.0**.
Why you should enable USB debugging in your android.
Enabling USB debugging is the key way of installing custom ROMs on your android phone, Rooting your android phones, backing up your android data, installing apps from your PC to your device and many more benefits
Here is how to enable USB debugging on android v2.0.2**
First, you need to enable “Developer Options Menu”.
- Click Menu button to enter into App drawer.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”,
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “About phone” and locate the “Build Number” field.
- Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you’ll see a countdown that reads “You are now 3 steps away from being a developer.”
- When you are done, you’ll see the message “You are now a developer!”.
- Tap the Back button and you’ll see the Developer options menu under System on your Settings screen.
Now, you can enable USB Debugging mode.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
- Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer;
- Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
Also check out: