Looking for how to root gionee A1 with kingroot or Root without PC? here is the ultimate process to root gionee A1 with kingroot or root without PC.
Gionee A1 Android smartphone. Announced Feb 2017. Features 5.5″ AMOLED display, MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, 13 MP primary, 4Gb Ram with 4010mAh batter capacity.
Why most people root their gionee a1 phone?
Most of the gionee A1 uses root their phone to get the following advantages
- It will enable you to install Custom ROMs on you Android Phone.
- You will be able to Customize your Android Phone as You Want.
- You can Use many Rooted Apps on Your Smart Phone. and lot more these are the few reasons..
The only two side effect of rooting gionee A1 is that;
- Some people do brick their phone when rooting it, when a MISTAKE is made (but if you follow instruction very well you won’t face this!)
- Also it will void your gionee A1 warranty.
How TO ROOT GIONEE A1 WITHOUT PC
Download gionee A1 SuperSu.zip here SuperSu.zip. Move the SperSU.zip to Your phone’s internal storage. ” Don’t put the File in any Folder”
- Now you have to boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode.
- to boot Gionee A1 in recovery. First of all turn off your smartphone. Now press Volume UP + Power button together until the Gionee A1 boots in TWRP recovery mode.
- Now first make backup of your all data using TWRP.
- After that tap on install, And choose the SuperSU.zip file.
- Finally swipe to install SuperSU.zip.
- That’s it Now you have rooted Gionee A1.
As for rooting gionee A1 with kingroot; the latest version of kingroot can’t root gionee A1 yet but with method have given you above you can easily root your gionee A1 without PC.!
IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE ROOTING GIONEE A1
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked. See how to unlock gionee A1 bootloader here
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more then that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Gionee A1.
- This Rooting Process is only for Gionee A1.