To easily unlock xiaomi mi a1 bootloader and be able to root the device is easy, am going to show you how you can unlock xiaomi mi a1 bootloader in this article, without xiaomi mi a1 bootloader unlocked you can’t root it.
To unlock xiaomi mi a1 bootloader is easy if you have ever unlocked bootloadee of other device that Plu 1,
All you have to do is enter few ADB COMMAND in your PC with your phone connected to your PC with USB. Let’s see the complete guild to unlock the bootloadee of MI A1
Guide: HOW TO UNLOCK XIAOMI A1 BOOTLOADER
This method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1 users and doesn’t try this guide on any other Xiaomi phones. Otherwise, you will brick your phone.
Read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one on your phone.
To Unlock MI A1 Bootloader
1. First Enable USB debugging mode, and OEM unlock your phone. To do this go to the phone settings. Go to System > About Phone and Tap on the Build Number 7 to 8 time. Now the Developer Option will enable on your phone.
Go back to the System > Developer option > and Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock
2. Now you have to boot your phone in fastboot mode to run some ADB commands. First Switch off your phone and now Hold Volume Up + Power button for few seconds.
3. Wait for few seconds and the phone will boot into the Fastboot mode
4. Connect your xiaomi mi A1 phone to the PC with the USB cable and open the ADB folder that you created while installing the ADB drivers on your windows.
5. Look for the ADB folder, Press shift + right click and click open command prompt window here. It will open a CMD popup window there.
6. Now your phone is connected to the PC. To check the connection enter the following command in the command prompt window.
7. Now to unlock MI A1 bootloader enter the following command.
fastboot oem unlock
Now this command will unlock the bootloader of your MI A1 phone.
8. Finally enter this command below to reboot your phone.
Congregation! You have successfully unlock bootloader of your Xiaomi Mi A1 phone.
You can now root your xiaomi MI A1 by flashing this superSU.zip file.
- You must have installed ADB drivers on your windows PC here and you will see an ADB folder on your windows C drive.
- Make backup of all your phone data before proceeding with unlocking the bootloader.
- Make sure that your phone has minimum of 50-60% battery.